Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts entered into between Medway Embroidery Limited and its customers.
1. Medway Embroidery agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in line with written specifications from the customer to Medway Embroidery and recorded in writing between the two parties.
2. Unless otherwise agreed payment is due upon order unless a credit facility has been agreed. We accept payment by cash or by any of the following cards; Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Solo. We also accept payment by BACS. A returned or represented cheque will be subject to a £20.00 charge per cheque.
3. Our terms of payment are strictly 30 days from invoice date unless otherwise arranged; we reserve the right to enforce a 2.5% surcharge if credit terms are breached. A minimum order policy is in place. Orders will not be considered if agreed terms of credit are not adhered to.
4. All prices are plus VAT at the present rate where applicable and subject to change without notice.
5. Title of ownership in the goods supplied by Medway Embroidery to the customer shall not pass to the customer until payment in full is made for the complete order. This applies to free issue goods also.
6. All orders of personalised goods are not processed until confirmed approval of all artwork is received by Medway Embroidery Customers wishing to change the design after approval, must do so in writing and may incur additional charges. If the order has been processed and any work begun, the cost of any personalised goods will apply and no refunds will be given unless in the event of an error on the part of Medway Embroidery.
7. Return of goods is to the discretion of Medway Embroidery exempt where goods have been supplied in failure on the part of Medway Embroidery to provide the good as ordered and approved by the customer. Goods that have been personalised or the customer has used the goods.
8. Samples are charged in full and refunded upon return provided the good are in original packaging and in a state of resale condition. Postage is not refunded for samples.
9. We will not accept responsibility for faulty goods supplied by customers, or incorrect information given when embroidering or printing free issue goods. Free issue items are personalised at customers own risk. Medway Embroidery accepts no responsibility for machine error or other circumstances out of our control. A minimum charge applies to free issue garments and payment, in full is required upon collection of the goods. Payments by cheque require the funds to clear before release of goods.
10. Copyright, trademarked or registered logos will not be embroidered or printed without full consent in writing from the owner / organisation of the logo in question, a disclaimer form must be filled in if there are any doubts.
11. Every effort will be made to complete orders on time, but any date specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in completion of goods. Dates are dependant on artwork being approved on time. Lead times can be delayed due to non approval of artwork or amendments required that differ from the original design.
12. All goods can be collected from Medway Embroidery in Chatham. Delivery using local and national courier services is available; prices can be quoted upon request.
13. In some products (they will be stated) allow within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of goods supplied.
14. If any order is cancelled a charge will be made for any artwork or logo origination that has been undertaken including any garment embroidered or printed.
15. Copy disks / logos – Allow 20 working days for any copies to be processed, disks are by collection only by the owner of the design.
16. Special thread colours, if a non standard colour or type is required and is not in our extensive range the threads will be invoiced as a special. Threads are kept in stock for use only for that particular customer.
17. Non-delivery by courier claims must be notified to us within 5 working days.
18. Claims arising from shortages or damage are to be received within 5 days of receipt of item. Please inspect all goods prior to signing for delivery or upon collection.
19. Garments manufactured that are automised to customer specification cannot be exchanged or altered after production. Genuine faulty items are replaced.
20. Orders are required in writing and customers must ensure details of size, colour, code, quantity, fabric, style, print and/or embroidery are accurate. Telephone / verbal orders are made at customers own risk, any responsibility for errors is not accepted by Medway Embroidery
21. Garment care – Medway Embroidery takes the greatest care to source the highest quality fabrics and materials for garments supplied. To maintain garments in best condition please adhere to the washing instructions, which come with each garment. We cannot guarantee goods will be exactly the same as previously supplied. Samples are available on request to check size, material etc.